- Participants will write and deliver an original speech on a religious topic or scripture.
Participants must be in the 6th-12th grade by the time of Celebrate Life in May. Each District President is responsible for who may/may not participate from their district.
- Speeches must be an original work.
- Time allotment for Speech entries is between 3 and 10 minutes.
- Ratings will be based on communication skills, organization, content, language and delivery.
- Speech participants must present their materials to the judge before presenting their entry.
- In Communications, a person may enter only once in each category, as in Speech, Puppetry, Drama, Mime, and Creative Writing.
- Participants will be rated by a Superior, Excellent, Good or Fair rating system, with Superior being the best possible. This is combined with the other areas of Arts.
- Each district will garner grand trophy points with the 1st place district receiving the most and the 11th place district receiving the least