- Each district can bring a co-ed soccer team to compete against other districts.
- Participants must be in the 6th-12th grade by the time of Celebrate Life in May. Each District President is responsible for who may/may not participate from their district.
- Rules of play are governed by the FIFA Laws of the Game with noted modifications.
- Field: 80x 40 yards. Games will consist of two 16-minute halves (running time except for injuries) separated by a five-minute half time period. A shoot out will settle ties. Each team is to furnish two guys and a girl or two girls and a guy for the shoot out.
- Teams must be ready to play at the appointed time. A 10-minute grace period is allowed before a forfeit is declared. Forfeits will be recorded as a 1-0 score.
- Teams will consist of eight players on the field (five men and three women) and a maximum of six substitutes for a total roster of 14. The minimum number of players required to begin a game is six (four men and two women).
- Substitutions are unlimited in number but may only be made on the substituting teams own corner kick or throw in. Either team may substitute on a goal kick, after a goal has been scored, at half time, or if a player is injured.
- Each district may select two alternates per team. Their names must be submitted when registering for Celebrate Life (space is available on the Soccer Registration form). Alternates are only eligible to attend/participate in CL when replacing a team member who is unable to attend/participate in CL.
- At the beginning of the game, the beginning of the second half, and after a goal is scored, another goal may not be scored until a male and a female player have played the ball.
- A goal scored will count as one goal.
- A penalty kick taken from the penalty spot must be taken by a female player/scored as one goal.
- All players must wear shin guards. Slide tackling is not allowed. Cleats with sharp edges or points will not be allowed.
- Rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, or any other apparel or equipment considered to be dangerous by the referee are not allowed.
- A player receiving a yellow caution card must be substituted immediately. Two yellow cards in one game will result in the player being sent off and disqualified for the remainder of the game. The player may be replaced and the team does not play short handed.
- A player receiving a red card will be sent off immediately, may not be substituted and will be disqualified from further competition.
- Referees will be appointed by the tournament directors and paid according to their level of responsibilities. Two referees will normally be used per game. The District coaches may assist with these responsibilities, if needed.
- A random draw of tournament play will take place prior to Celebrate Life.
- Each district will garner grand trophy points with the 1st place team receiving the most and the 11th place team receiving the least.