- Mime is defined as individual or group presentation without using spoken words on a religious topic or scripture. Sign language presentations are categorized as mime.
- Participants must be in the 6th-12th grade by the time of Celebrate Life in May. Each District President is responsible for who may/may not participate from their district.
- Time allotment for Mime entries is between 3 and 10 minutes.
- Ratings will be based on communication skills, content, facial expression, poise, gestures and appearance or costume.
- In Communications, a person may enter only once in each category, as in Speech, Puppetry, Drama, Mime, and Creative Writing.
- Participants will be rated by a Superior, Excellent, Good or Fair rating system, with Superior being the best possible. This is combined with the other areas of Arts.
- Each district will garner grand trophy points with the 1st place district receiving the most and the 11th place district receiving the least.