- Each district can send a bowling team to represent your district in the bowling tournament.
- Participants must be in the 6th-12th grade by the time of Celebrate Life in May. Each District President is responsible for who may/may not participate.
- Each team shall consist of four people: 2 men and 2 women.
- The bowling tournament scoring shall be the total number of pins in three games (or lines).
- Bowlers will bowl in league style, switching lanes after each frame.
- Each district may select two alternates (one male and one female). Alternates names must be submitted when registering for Celebrate Life. Alternates are only eligible to attend/participate in CL when replacing a team member who is unable to attend/participate in Celebrate Life.
- Tournament will take place at Brookmont Bowling Center in Kankakee, IL. Players are required to provide their own transportation to and from the tournament.
- Each district will garner grand trophy points with the 1st place team receiving the most and the 11th place team receiving the least. In the event of a tie, the total number of marks will determine the final placement of those teams.