- Participants will write and deliver a sermonic message or speech based on a passage of scripture.
- Participants must be in the 6th-12th grade by the time of Celebrate Life in May. Each District President is responsible for who may/may not participate from their district.
- The Bible Exposition category shall be an ORIGINAL sermonic message or speech no longer than 10 minutes or shorter than 5 minutes in length and based upon a Scripture passage. The sermonic points must arise from and explain the significant meaning of the passage itself, not a topical message.
- In Bible Exposition, sermonic helps may be referred to in preparation, but credit must be footnoted.
- Outlines of sermons in Bible Exposition must be typed with 1 ½” margins.
- In Bible Exposition, only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bible Exposition category shall be open to any number of participants from the district.
- Participants will be rated by a Superior, Excellent, Good or Fair rating system, with Superior being the best possible. This is combined with the other areas of Arts.
- Each district will garner grand trophy points with the 1st place district receiving the most and the 11th place district receiving the least.